April 13-20, 2023
Join me for a wellness retreat in the Alentejo region of Portugal
- Start and end each day with a yoga practice
- Enjoy delicious meals and explore local cuisine
- Visit the beautiful village of S. Luis and experience local culture
- Visit Vila Nova de Milfontes where we will spend a day exploring and take a boat ride along the river
- Breathe & Meditate in nature
- Relax and Rejuvenate
- So much more
- Reconnect to your inner self
- Enjoy warm weather and blue skies
- Inhale fresh air
- Enjoy exquisite local cuisine
- Experience local culture
- Rebalance your energy
- Nurture your body
- Nourish your soul
- Relax & Rejuvenate
The retreat is offered in the Alentejo region of Portugal near the village of Sao Luis.
Alentejo is one of Portugal's hidden gems. The region has splendid beaches, rugged landscape, golden plains, rolling hills and some of the Portugal's best wineries, it is still little known to an outsider.
This is an opportunity to visit a little visited but enormously beautiful region to discover not just its nature and architecture but also its unique cuisine.
Sao Luis is the fourth parish of the municipality of Odemira in the region of Alentejo.
Marking the landscape of the entire parish is the grandeur of the S. Domingos mountain range, the Mira river and the Rogal stream.
Sao Luis is about 20-minute drive from the beaches of Vila Nova de Milfontes.
Retreat - Includes
- 7 Nights Ensuite Accommodation
- 3 daily meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 14 Yoga Sessions
- 7 Breathing and Guided Meditation Sessions
- 1 Ayurvedic Massage
- Guided Local Hike and adventures
- Day in Vila Nova de Milfontes
- Boat Ride along the River in Vila Nova de Milfontes or something similar
- Transportation to S. Luis
- Other personal expenses
- Extra activities outside what's included in the retreat
How To Get Here
- Airport - Lisbon airport
- From Lisbon you can:
- Take public transportation to Sao Luis - (More information will be provide upon registration)
- Or rent a car and explore more of Portugal