Connect To Self-
(The Aran Islands)
May 16-20, 2022
Join me for a five-day retreat on the naturally beautiful Aran Islands off the coast of Galway, Ireland.
- Take a journey inward to awaken your inner light
- Rejuvenate and Recharge
- Tune into the healing of the land and area
- Learn to connect to the energies around you
- Enjoy breathtaking sunset and sunrise
- Spend time in nature and go on Hikes & Walks (at your own pace)
- Explore Old forts & the island
- Get to know the locals and experience life on an Irish island
- Relax by the fire with a warm cup of tea
- Allow space and time for deep personal connection
- Be in community
- Have fun!!
Benefits & Intention
- Reconnect to your inner self - Journal & Conscious writing is encouraged
- Attune to a higher energy frequency
- Enjoy life on an island
- Inhale fresh air
- Enjoy exquisite cuisine
- Experience local culture
- Balance your energy
- Nurture your body
- Nourish your soul
- Relax & Rejuvenate
- Return Refreshed
The retreat is held on the beautiful and historic Aran Island of Inis Mor, off the Galway coast in Ireland.
The Aran Islands is beautiful and quiet this time of year.
It's also the perfect place to go within and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
There are plenty of areas to hike, walk, cycle (you can rent a bike and explore on your own), swim.
As part of the retreat you have access to the old fort Dun Aonghasa
We will also get a guided tour of the island as a group.
There is a good balance of alone time and group time. You get to choose!
Our accommodation is an elegant eighteenth century stone built house situated halfway along the island between Kilronan and the western village of Bun Gowla.
The guest house has a gorgeous view of Dun Aonghasa, the greatest Barbaric Fort in Western Europe and Kilmurvey Beach, a magnificent sandy beach within minutes walk from the house.
All bedrooms are en-suite with breathtaking views.
How To Get To Here
This is to allow time to get on and off the island.
Want To Know More?